We are expecting kittens this January! There may be colourpoints and dark tabby or bi-colour kittens. Please check our 'available kittens' page for updates. Allergy testing available as these lines are good for those with allergies to cat dander.
Welcome and thank you for visiting our small cattery website. We are a hobby breeder located in Milton, Ontario which is a short 45 minute from either downtown Toronto or downtown Hamilton. We are very pleased to say we are going strong into our 12th year of breeding Siberians in 2022! Please take the time to read through our website. Please click on the link titled 'allergies' for specific information about the hypo-allergenic qualities of Siberians as well as a video clip from Dr. Oz talking about the breed. We appreciate your visit and if there is anything I can help you with feel free to email us with our questionnaire. Any news is posted to our Blog, Homepage or Available kittens link, so feel free to check back periodically.
See our adoption agreement for details on our 1 year health guarantee when you take home your new kitten.
We accept reservation deposits of $300 dollars to reserve your place on our deposit list (in order of deposits received). All deposits are non-refundable. For an exact & current kitten price please email with questionnaire (see below).
To contact us, please copy the questions below and e-mail me at email@example.com. Your questionnaire must be completed in full for you to be considered:
1. Your full name & address, please include your home phone number as well. (Please provide all information).
2. Do you prefer male or female? Any specific colour?
3. Do you prefer a kitten or adult?
4. Why do you want a Siberian Cat?
5. Do you have allergies to cats or asthma? If you have asthma please state this.
If you have allergies please list your specific symptoms? Would you consider your allergies to be:
a) mild (mildly itchy eyes, runny nose)
b) moderate (mild sneezing, itching, runny nose, severe eye irritation) or
c) severe (severe being hives, swelling, coughing, difficulty breathing-asthma etc.).
Do you have any other allergies (ie: eggs, dogs, horses or other animals?) If so please list.
6. Are you able to put a deposit of $350 on an upcoming litter?
7. Do you currently have any other pets?
8. Have you had any pets before? If yes, what happened to them?
9. Do you have children, especially small children?
10. Do you own or rent your home? If you rent, does your landlord accept cats? (we will need a letter from your landlord stating this).
11. Will you be able to pick up your kitten? Do you prefer picking up in Milton (our home) or Bobcaygeon or Peterborough instead? (for Ottawa/PQ buyers)? (must be planned ahead of time)
12. Do you have any questions for us?